Translate

Monday, April 29, 2013

God has a big house!

About a month ago, I was praying about adoption before I fell asleep.    I was talking to the Lord, and told Him, that maybe it wasn't His will that we adopt...maybe it was my own and I needed to let it go.   However, it just seemed that we had been blessed with a big house (5 bedrooms) and that for just us and our little one, well there is a lot of space...and it seemed like our house was kind of big enough for more....and then I fell asleep.
    
The next morning I woke up and went into the kitchen...and the radio was on...the Pastor said (as I walked in), "God has a big house."   This caught my attention.
    
He said, "God has a big house.   And He is filling it up with His adopted children.   He is filling His house up, and just keeps filling it and filling it, until finally one day, the last person will pray to ask Jesus to forgive them, and then the door will be closed.   But until then He is filling up His big house."   
    
So I'm thinking that God does think our house can hold more children.



2 comments:

  1. And that house was SOOOOO chosen by the Lord for you guys!! That's why he put a sheep in the window; so you wouldn't miss it! I love seeing how God works ;) Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an incredible heart Nicole. I love how you acknowledge Him without doubt when He wants you to hear Him.
    Love you sweet cousin!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete