Translate

Saturday, April 27, 2013

February 2013 -Finding "No Greater Joy Mom" Blog

Back in Februrary, I went on FB and found a posting on my friend Karen's page about a blog.
    
The blog was called "No Greater Joy Mom".   I opened it up and I was hooked.   Every page was amazing.    I read her blog every evening...it was so fascinating and amazing.   She is woman passionate about Jesus and orphans.   She also desires to adopt special-needs children.  I hadn't heard about orphans like this.  I hadn't heard about special-needs adoptions.  This woman was my teacher, and my new hero.    I loved to read what she did, and I loved to read about these amazing children.   It broke my heart to read about these orphanages and the fate of these children.   But I couldn't resist, I had to read more, and so I did....here's her blog if you want to take a look..  http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment