Translate

Monday, April 29, 2013

Also in February...Ken's ready to adopt!

Towards the beginning of February we started to attend a home fellowship on Sunday afternoons.

I had met Christy and her family about a year ago, and she had adopted two children.  I hadn't seen her for a long time and was praying to run into her.   She ended up joining the same fellowship about a week before us!   

Christy and her husband talked to Ken (my husband) and I for quite a while.   Ken had been interested in adoption but had some questions which they answered.  After talking with them, Ken was 100% on board with adoption and was excited about the idea of growing our family through adoption.  I was amazed how how quickly my husband had jumped on board, when I had been praying for months...and was still unsure.  Wow!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment