Translate

Sunday, March 30, 2014

More on Elsa

So kids often have a favorite parent when they are first adopted.   They just choose one that they focus on.   


Do you want to guess which parent Elsa chose??



Hmmm...  let's see ...  I guess it comes as no surprise.   :)







(I still need to find a USB cord for my camera..so these are blurry because they are from Ken's phone).

Elsa follows Ken everywhere...calling out Ba-Ba..that is Chinese for Daddy.

"A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows,
Is God in His holy habitation.
God sets the solitary in families...."

(Psalm 68:5-6a)

Elsa doesn't really like to share Daddy so much.   Iana has been doing so well with all of it...as we are working with Elsa to share her favorite person.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Crying. Again. I want to hold her so bad my heart aches. Wait, I don't meant to make this about me! It's about ELSA! And her new family! Just want to hold her ;)
    Oh, and will, no surprise, sorry Nicole. But kids are drawn to kids; that's just the way it is. She'll need Mommy for cuddles and softness. For now, she needs Ba-Ba!
    It's probably mostly if not all women that work at the orphanage. I'm SO glad you got Ken another playmate. Keep up the good work! ;)
    Momma/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, can't stop crying :)!! So precious! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh crying over this post. Beyond beautiful. So absolutely beautiful what He has done.

    ReplyDelete