Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dossier and I'm a Believer by the Monkees

We just got a new packet of materials in the mail- for our dossier.   There is so much to do.   However, I wasn't worried until I saw that we had 2 months to have it all returned, beginning from the point that our pre-approval was granted from China..and that was about 2 weeks ago...so we have to work on this quickly.   Hmmm....if you would like to pray that we finish this soon, that would be wonderful.

On the lighter note...when my daughter Iana was born, somehow, I had the song, Baby Love by the The Supremes stuck in my head the whole time at the hospital and for months after.   I used to sing it to her.   We called her Baby Love because of that song...still do sometimes.

Well, I have a song stuck in my head for days now about our little China girl... I can't post her little picture, but she's adorable....The song is I'm a Believer by the Monkees.  Seriously stuck in my head, and sometimes I even start singing it out loud.

Here's the rendition of the part stuck in my head... Then I saw her face, (da, da, da, da) now I'm a believer (da, da, da, da) ...Not a trace (da, da, da, da) of doubt in my mind (da, da, da, da)... I'm in love (mmmmm)... I'm a believer... I couldn't leave her if I tried...

And that pretty much sums up my feelings on our little one.



1 comment:

  1. Me too!! I'm a believer too!! So awesome, perfect song.

    ReplyDelete