Translate

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Elsa Mei Update!

We got a new update on Elsa Mei!  

It looks like it was raining over there-Elsa is sporting a little rain jacket.


My daughter Iana said: "Why does Elsa Mei look sad?"
Hmmm...Maybe she is thinking.

 
 
Here she is looking happy though!   With her arms stretched out a bit...she looks like she is ready to be picked up. 
I wish I was there to pick her up!

 
 


We've sent a dark-haired ambassador over to China to meet with Elsa for us.   I'll post more about that later!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful cutie pie!!! What a blessings she is. God be with her and you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Susan!! I'm so looking forward to getting her!!

      Delete
  2. As I already told you, she needs her Mommy and Daddy. I can't WAIT to see and hold her! But I know I will need to take it at her speed and need ;) . I just realized the last 3 1/2 years with Iana has taught me that!! And now I have the adoring Granddaughter I always hoped (and prayed!) for and all I had to do was wait...hard to do but so rewarding! Now about that other waiting game in my life ;) !! I LOOOOOVE you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! The best things in life are worth waiting for! We love you too. :)

      Delete