Translate

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

LOA !!!!

We got our LOA from China!!!!   

LOA means "Letter of Acceptance".

This means it is official ...China has said yes!  :)

Erin at our agency called me today and I was a little nervous that something had gone wrong.   I was surprised when she told me our LOA had come in already, because it wasn't due in for another couple weeks.  

Erin said it did come in earlier then they expected, and we should plan for late March travel to China.  :)

It's really happening!!!  And it looks like we will get her before her 2nd birthday!  :)

Here is our most recent picture of Elsa (her Christmas picture). 



3 comments:

  1. Praise God and rejoicing with you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan!! Exciting times!! Thanks for sharing with us! :)

      Delete
  2. She is so cute I just can't hardly stand to wait!!! 'Our' new baby is coming home!!! XXXOOO !!!! Grandmama

    ReplyDelete